Service Provider Category: VMA AssociateService Provider Tags: Assurance Services, Budgeting, Business System Assessment and Design, Business Valuation, Compensation Structure Consulting, Contract Performance Analysis, DCAA/DCMA Audit Support, Due Diligence Services, Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Growth Strategies, Internal Control Assessment, Loan and Financing Support, Regulatory Compliance Support, Tax Planning and Compliance, and Value-added Solutions
Locally based and globally connected, Wall, Einhorn, & Chernitzer has spent three decades perfecting the craft of financial advisory and accounting. The Virginia accounting firm is known for its forward-thinking culture and highly specialized advisors in a range of industries.
Just some of their services listed by topic are:
- Value added solutions focusing on essential activities, systems, people and processes within your organization.
- Business system assessment and design (DFARS business systems, pre and post award survey support)
- CAS disclosure statement – design and compliance review
- Accounting policy and procedures design
- Regulatory compliance support (Federal Acquisition Regulation, Cost Accounting Standards, Small Business Administration)
- Contract performance analysis (level of effort, budget vs actual profitability)
- Internal Control Assessment
- Outsourced CFO, Controller or accounting services (offered through e:countable)
- Value added solutions focusing on decisions and actions that establish competitive value and accomplish business goals.
- Proposal support – pricing and review
- Contract novation
- Succession and Exit Planning
- Growth Strategies (full and open competition, set-aside program transition to full and open competition)
- Value added solutions focusing on financial transactions that occur over the life cycle of a business.
- DCAA/DCMA audit support
- Business Valuation
- Due Diligence Services including contract waterfall, backlog analysis, regulatory compliance
- Value added solutions focusing on the financial reporting environment.
- Incurred cost submission preparation and review
- Cost pool design and assessment
- Indirect rate structure and chart of account development
- Review of financial data to support contract claims, requests for equitable adjustment
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Modeling
- Compensation Structure Consulting (allowable compensation and bonus plans)
- Loan and Financing Support, including Collateral Exams
- Litigation Support on contract disputes
- Assurance services
- Tax planning and compliance
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.